Why should you use Geek Friend for computer training classes?
We provide computer training classes and personal assistance for people of all ages and backgrounds to build confidence and make full use of the technology their own. This assitance can make everyday tasks easier and make it easier to keep in touch with family and friends.
- Are you having trouble using your new gadget? Including:
- Apple iPad and iPhone
- Android Phones and Tablets
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 8
- Computers and Laptops
- Software and Applications
- Do you lack the confidence to…
- Surf the Web?
- Make Purchases Online?
- Download Music and Books?
- Use iCloud?
- Send and Share Pictures?
- Have you had one of these troubles with group sessions?
- Too many other students dominating the time
- Instructor doesn’t move at your pace (either too fast or too slow)
- Lack of knowledge or understanding of your questions by the class
- Prefer a 1-on-1 conversation style of learning
- Need to practice each step several times to commit to memory
Could you benefit from computer training classes? There is no skill level too advanced or too beginner for us to help. Our computer training classes move at your pace and your preferred style of learning. Our training is in the comfort of your own home and with your computer, tablet, or phone so that you can benefit the most.
We offer individual one hour computer training classes with no commitment to continue after the first session. For added value ask about our packages that include multiple sessions. For many one brief lesson is not sufficient to build the confidence needed to continue on their own. For this reason we offer discounted pricing for those that commit to more than one session. You will not be disappointed with the results!
Schedule an appointment today by calling 239-244-9760 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.